Safety and Storage Cabinets
Justrite's Safety Cabinets are designed to store flammable liquids, corrosives, pesticides and other hazardous materials. Safety cabinets by Justrite are designed to meet fire codes and safety regulations. Safely store flammable liquids in fire resistant safety cabinets to reduce the risk of a damaging fire in your workplace.
To help protect your people and facility from a potential fire, Justrite safety cabinets are engineered to safely contain flammable fuels, solvents, and chemicals. They serve several critical functions:
- Keep dangerous liquids safely organized and segregated
- Ensure safe evacuation time in the event of a fire
- Provide compliance with federal OSHA regulations and the National Fire Protection Association
- Increase maximum allowable quantities of flammable and combustible liquids in control areas
- Improve efficiency by locating materials near point-of-use
- Identify and warn of flammable contents and improve security with locking mechanism
Types of Flammable Liquid Storage and Protection
- Safety Cabinets for Flammables - Justrite Sure-Grip® EX safety cabinets offer safe, dependable flammable liquid storage and protection. All cabinets are OSHA compliant and meet NFPA Code 30, and most are independently fire tested and approved by FM Approvals. Available in a variety of styles, sizes and colors.
- EN Safety Cabinets for Flammables
Available in 30- and 90-minute models, Justrite's EN safety cabinets provide high fire-resistance, are approved by FM Approvals, and tested and GS certified by MPA Dresden to comply with the most stringent safety regulations and quality standards for flammable liquid storage.
- Drum Cabinets for Flammables
Drum Safety Cabinets are available in many styles and sizes and feature a reinforced liquid-tight sump to contain spills. Rugged, code compliant steel cabinets are ideal for storage of vertically or horizontally positioned 30- to 55-gallon (110- to 200-liter) drums of hazardous liquids.
- Safety Cabinets for Combustibles
Easily separate and identify combustibles with high performance, code compliant steel cabinets designed to accommodate paint cans, aerosols, inks, and other combustibles. Fully compliant to OSHA and NFPA regulations. Independently fire tested and approved by FM Approvals.
- Safety Cabinets for Hazardous Materials
Specially designed, code compliant cabinets for the storage of hazardous materials such as acids, bases, oxidizers or toxic materials. All come with self-closing doors, and many are available with ChemCor® lining for applications that require protection from harsh corrosives.
- Safety Cabinets for Corrosives in Labs
Eliminate damage from corrosive liquids with specially designed cabinets for safely storing corrosives in laboratories. Powder-coat finish resists acids, bases and solvents, protecting laboratories and personnel from damaging corrosives. A number of sizes and configurations available.
- Safety Cabinets for Pesticides
Justrite safety cabinets for pesticides offer safe, secure storage of pesticides, herbicides, fertilizers, flammables and other turf chemicals. All cabinets meet NFPA and OSHA regulations and are FM-approved. Self-closing models also comply with the International Fire Code.
- Custom Safety Cabinets
Design a custom safety cabinet to meet specific size, color, label, compliance and accessory requirements. These cabinets have the same great quality and durability as Justrite's market-leading safety cabinets, and all are backed by a 10-year warranty.