FireMate FMR Portable Fire Extinguisher Stand
Please email email@example.com for quotes on bulk corporate and government orders or freight quotes on large items.
FREE SHIPPING!on orders of $650 or more
Home > Delivery Information/Delivery Address
Simply look for the logo to enjoy free shipping on selected items throughout the store. If the items in your order which qualify for 'Free Shipping' total $650 or more, your order ships FREE!
Justrite items or items that require freight services do not qualify for this promotion. Same day shipping only applies to certain in stock items. Items must be ordered before 2PM EST. We try our best to ship out in stock items same day, in the event of us not being able to ship same day we will not overnight or rush ship any items, they will go out standard ground the following day.
Same day shipping does not apply to non-stock items, cabinets, items requiring freight services.
Same day shipping applies to most in stock products with Industrial Safety product codes beginning with "CC-"
- Buy 25 for $130.00 each and save 7%
- Buy 50 for $120.00 each and save 15%
- Buy 100 for $100.00 each and save 29%
The Original Firemate is a stackable, portable fire extinguisher stand that's easy to move from jobsite to jobsite. Made of tough HDPE plastic, with a wide base, it's right at home in rough environments and resists tipping.
The design of this stackable and portable fire extinguisher stand makes it easy to move from jobsite to jobsite. With only 14 lbs. Fire-Mate goes right to work for you. This fire extinguisher stand holds 5, 10, or 20 lb. extinguisher and is ideal for construction sites, exhibit halls, workshops or wherever a fire extinguisher is required but cannot be permanently mounted.
OSHA compliant. Red.
NOTE: Fire extinguisher not included.
- Measures 34" in Height
- Measures 21”x21” at the base
- 8" x 7-1/2" x 6" holding area for fire extinguisher.
- Durable HDPE Plastic
- Designed To Nest and Stack For Efficient Mobility.
- Knock Over Resistant.
- Holds 5 lb., 10 lb., or 20 lb. Extinguishers (please measure diameter of extinguisher, must be 7-1/2" or less)
- 14 lbs.
- Made in the USA
- Manufactured using rotational molding process
- Used at construction sites, exhibit halls, shops or wherever a fire extinguisher is required but cannot be permanently mounted
- Compliance: 29 CFR 1910.144 (1910.144 - Safety color code for marking physical hazards.)
- Compliance: OSHA 1926.24 (1926.24 - Fire protection and prevention.)