Categories: New Vendors
We are proud to now offer Tingley rubber footwear, clothing and accessories.Â Â Tingley offers the broadest selection of injection molded over-the-shoe footwear in the industry.Â Their line offers options of materials and styles to meet a wide range of protection and application requirements.Â They offer injection molded overshoes in Natural Rubber and PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride).Â They complement this offering with both steel toe safety and slip resistant ice traction overshoe products.
Their overshoe products allow users to wear their normal work shoes, while having protection against the environment. Overshoes are the perfect choice when the protective requirements are intermittent or weather driven.
- Material Selection: Before choosing a material where contact with a given chemical may occur, the users should perform their own tests. If highly toxic chemicals are present, special care must be taken into consideration when choosing the correct protective product. This care should include daily inspections to ensure that normal wear and tear have not reduced the integrity of the product. Depending on the toxicity level of the chemical, products should be disposed of if intimate contact with the chemical has occurred.
- Natural Rubber: Has outstanding stretch for easier on and off, and excellent low temperature properties allow the material to stay supple in cold temperatures. It has superior slip, puncture, and cut resistance as compared to PVC. Rubber resists bases, acids, alcohols, and diluted water solutions of most chemicals that are water-soluble. It is a hydrocarbon and does not withstand constant contact with petroleum and oil based solvents.Â
- PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride): Is a synthetic thermoplastic polymer that provides good protection against animal fats, many acids, alcohols, alkalies, bases, oils, and petroleum hydrocarbons. PVC is not recommended for use in ketones, aldehydes, and many solvents. Our FrigiflexÂ® formula, used in our Workbrutes overshoe line, has good stretch and low temperature properties to stay supple in cold weather.
INJECTION MOLDED OVERSHOE FEATURES
1. Seamless construction for 100% waterproof protection.
2. More material in heel, toe, and sole for longer wear.
3. Less material in the upper results in lighter weight for improved flexibility and less leg fatigue.
4. Sturdy molded button on boot styles for secure closure. No hardware to corrode, conduct, tear, or snag.
5. Full opening gusset on boot styles for easy on and off.
6. Heavy duty heel kick for easy off.
7. No lining. Completely washable. Wipes dry quickly.
8. Deep cleated outsole spits out debris for good slip resistance and longer wear.
Signature Brands Include
- Boot SaverÂ®
- Comfort TuffÂ®
- Iron EagleÂ®
- Job Sightâ¢
- Job Sight FRâ¢
- Premier G2â¢
- Steplite XÂ®
- SYNC System
- Tingley FRâ¢
- Tuff-Enuff Plusâ¢
OSHA (U.S Department of Labor Occupational Safety & Health Administration) is the main federal agency charged with the enforcement of safety and health legislation. OSHA regulations regarding first aid kits are contained in the Code of Federal Regulations under section 29 CFR 1910.151 and in Appendix A. OSHA does not provide specifications for first aid kit contents per se but defines mandatory requirements for availability of kits on worksites. In Appendix A of the OHSA guidelines,
ANSI is referenced as the originator of first aid kit specifications and minimum contents requirements (see ANSI requirements in more detail below).
The 2015 ANSI revision introduces two classes of first aid kits
Class A kits with contents designed to deal with most common types of workplace injuries.
Class B kits with a broader range and quantity of supplies to deal with injuries in more complex or high-risk environments. ANSI Z308.1-2015 Required Contents
In order to be ANSI compliant, First Aid Kits must contain the following components
2015 ANSI Class A Minimum Fill Requirements
QTYÂ Â Â Item and Minimum Size or Volume
16Â Â Â Adhesive Bandages, 1" x 3"
1Â Â Â Adhesive Tape, 2.5 yd.
10Â Â Â Antibiotic Treatment, 0.14 fl. oz. (0.5g) applications
10Â Â Â Antiseptic, 0.14 fl. oz. (0.5g) applications
1Â Â Â Breathing Barrier
1Â Â Â Burn Dressing, 4" x 4"
10Â Â Â Burn Treatment, 1/32 oz. (0.9g) applications
1Â Â Â Cold Pack, 4" x 5"
2Â Â Â Eye Coverings
1Â Â Â Eye Wash, 1 oz.
1Â Â Â First Aid Guide
6Â Â Â Hand Sanitizer, 1/32 oz. (0.9g) applications
4Â Â Â Medical Exam Gloves
1Â Â Â Roller Bandage, 2" x 4 yd.
1Â Â Â ScissorsÂ Â Â
2Â Â Â Sterile Pads, 3" x 3"
2Â Â Â Trauma Pads, 5" x 9"
1Â Â Â Triangular Bandage, 40" x 40" x 56"
2015 ANSI Class B Minimum Fill Requirements
QTYÂ Â Â Item and Minimum Size or Volume
50Â Â Â Adhesive Bandages, 1" x 3"
2Â Â Â Adhesive Tape, 2.5 yd.
25Â Â Â Antibiotic Treatment, 0.14 fl. oz. (0.5g) applications
50Â Â Â Antiseptic, 0.14 fl. oz. (0.5g) applications
1Â Â Â Breathing Barrier
2Â Â Â Burn Dressing, 4" x 4"
25Â Â Â Burn Treatment, 1/32 oz. (0.9g) applications
2Â Â Â Cold Pack, 4" x 5"
2Â Â Â Eye Coverings
1Â Â Â Eye Wash, 4 oz.
1Â Â Â First Aid Guide
10Â Â Â Hand Sanitizer, 1/32 oz. (0.9g) applications
8Â Â Â Medical Exam Gloves
2Â Â Â Roller Bandage, 2" x 4 yd.
1Â Â Â Roller Bandage, 4" x 4 yd.
1Â Â Â ScissorsÂ Â Â
1Â Â Â Padded Splint, 4" x 24"
4Â Â Â Sterile Pads, 3" x 3"
1Â Â Â Tourniquet, 1"
4Â Â Â Trauma Pads, 5" x 9"
2Â Â Â Triangular Bandage, 40" x 40" x 56"
The KAMORIâ¢ RWG50 Cut Protection Work Glove by Radians has an ANSI Cut rating of A4 and an EN388 cut rating of 5. The white grain goat skin glove with an Aramid lining provides excellent cut protection. The dense TPR overlays on the back of the hand provide added impact protection.
- White grain goat skin driver with Aramid lining
- Slip-on cuff design provides a comfortable fit.
- TPR overlays provide added impact protection. (Patent # 9,241,519)
- Load weight of 1851g
- Tested to EN 388 standards for Abrasion Resistance, Blade Cut, Tear, and Puncture (3 5 2 3).
- ANSI Cut Level A4, EN388 Cut Level 5.
- RWG50SÂ Small
- RWG50MÂ Medium
- RWG50LÂ Large
- RWG50XLÂ X-Large
- RWG50XXLÂ 2X-Large
Wearwell ErgoDeck Modular Flooring Installations
The All-Time MVP of Modular Flooring Solutions
ErgoDeck with patented LockSafe technology is perfect for manufacturers seeking a modular, heavy-duty surface that can be unlocked and reconnected multiple times. Available in solid and drainage configurations, ErgoDeck has the versatility to play any position on the field.
Looking for even greater protection against slips and falls? Our optional GRITSHIELD and No-Slip Cleats ensure your team stays sure-footed in even the most challenging environments.
- Exceptional comfort in wet or dry applications
- Customizable in 3â increments to fit any area
- Patented positive Interlock System prevents separation
- Ability to replace single tiles reduces costs
- 100% silicone-free PVC tiles provide maximum durability
WHICH ERGODECK IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
ErgoDeck Heavy Duty (HD)
Ideal for heavy cart and foot traffic. HDâs harder compound allows carts to roll with ease, while the box-spring design provides the structural support necessary for heavy loads, as well as impact absorption for health and comfort.
ErgoDeck General Purpose (GP)
Ideal for areas with primary foot traffic and light cart traffic. GP uses the same box spring pattern as HD, but features a softer compound for greater comfort and reduced heel strike.
The MVP of flooring shows a softer side with ErgoDeck Comfort. This spring-only design offers more compression underfoot for a rubberlike feel, but with the secure connections and customization that only ErgoDeck can deliver.
Categories: Cable Protectors
ABOUT ELASCO PRODUCTS, LLC: Based in Huntington Beach, California, Elasco Products, LLC manufactures high quality solid cast polyurethane cable protectors and cable dropovers that are both tough and durable. Made in the USA and backed by a lifetime warranty, Elasco’s protectors set the industry standard.
Over the past three decades, Elasco has provided their products to numerous industries including: Utility, Entertainment, Military, Mining, Oil & Gas, Transportation, Traffic Safety, Special Events, and many more. In addition to a complete line of lineal pieces, Elasco’s products includes many turns, intersections and end boots to allow infinite configurability for short term cable protection and organization needs as well as the durability to withstand environmental demands for longer term setups.
Elasco Products only designs and manufactures their products using the highest quality of materials and equipment. All products are manufactured using polyurethane materials and through an open cast molding system. Our materials are 100% non-hazardous including mercury free, and all made in the USA.
Why we use Open-Cast Polyurethane compared to other processes and materials:
- Injection molded polymers do not offer the superior physical properties of open-cast thermoset polyurethane. This hot cast process provides a long slow cure and post cure that enhances the cross-linking of the polyurethane molecule.
- Compared to Rubber: Polyurethane is not biodegradable like rubber so will not rot and degrade over time like rubber. It can withstand the natural elements, such as the sun, much better, and has superior tolerance to greases, oils, and other chemical substances. Pigment hardness in color can also be easily adjusted with polyurethanes.
- Compared to Plastic: Plastics are much more likely to crack and break under high impact pressure. Not only is polyurethane stronger in load bearing and high impact situations, but it is also retains its elasticity and strength much better.
- Compared to Metal: Polyurethane weights less, is easier to handle, generates far less noise, stronger abrasion and corrosion resistance, and typically outlasts and outperforms metal; often lasting three times longer.
INDUSTRIES THAT USE OUR PRODUCTS:
- Material Handling
- Oil & Gas
- Temporary Power
- Traffic Safety
- Venues & Events
Elasco Cable Protectors
Five Channel Cable Protector
Three Channel Cable Protector
Dual Channel Cable Protector
Single Channel Cable Protector
- Please read information below from the United States Consumer Product Safety Commission.
- Please note, Kidde is handling ALL exchanges of recalled product directly, please visit their website to request an exchange, link: https://inmarmarketaction.com/kidde/Kidde284US/.
Kidde toll-free at 855-271-0773 from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. ET Saturday and Sunday, or online at www.kidde.com and click on “Product Safety Recall” for more information.
Kidde Recalls Fire Extinguishers with Plastic Handles Due to Failure to Discharge and Nozzle DetachmentDescription: This recall involves two styles of Kidde fire extinguishers: plastic handle fire extinguishers and push-button Pindicator fire extinguishers.
Plastic handle fire extinguishers: The recall involves 134 models of Kidde fire extinguishers manufactured between January 1, 1973 and August 15, 2017, including models that were previously recalled in March 2009 and February 2015. The extinguishers were sold in red, white and silver, and are either ABC- or BC-rated. The model number is printed on the fire extinguisher label. For units produced in 2007 and beyond, the date of manufacture is a 10-digit date code printed on the side of the cylinder, near the bottom. Digits five through nine represent the day and year of manufacture in DDDYY format. Date codes for recalled models manufactured from January 2, 2012 through August 15, 2017 are 00212 through 22717. For units produced before 2007, a date code is not printed on the fire extinguisher.
Where is my model number?
Plastic Handle Fire Extinguishers
Plastic-handle models produced between January 1, 1973 and October 25, 2015
Gillette TPS-1 1A10BC
Sams SM 340
Ademco 720 1A10BC
Sanford TPS-1 1A10BC
Ademco 722 2A40BC
Home H-10 10BC
Sanford TPS-1 2A40BC
Home H-110 1A10BC
Sears 2RPS 5BC
All Purpose 2A40BC
Home H-240 2A-40BC
Sears 58033 10BC
Bicentenial RPS-2 10BC
Sears 58043 1A10BC
Bicentenial TPS-2 1A-10BC
Honeywell TPS-1 1A10BC
Sears 5805 2A40BC
J.L. TPS-1 2A40BC
Kadet 2RPS-1 5BC
Sears RPS-1 10BC
Sears TPS-1 1A10BC
Fire Away 10BC Spanish
Sears TPS-1 2A40BC
Fire Away 1A10BC Spanish
Kidde RPS-1 10BC
Fire Away 2A40BC Spanish
Kidde RPS-1 40BC
Fireaway 10 (F-10)
Kidde TPS-1 1A10BC
Kidde TPS-1 2A40BC
Traveler T-10 10BC
Fireaway 110 (F-110)
KX 2-1/2 TCZ
Traveler T-110 1A10BC
Traveler T-240 2A40BC
Fireaway 240 (F-240)
Volunteer TPS-V 1A10BC
Force 9 2A40BC
Mariner M-10 10BC
XL 2.5 TCZ
Mariner M-110 1A10BC
XL 2.5 TCZ-3
Fuller 420 1A10BC
Mariner M-240 2A40BC
XL 2.5 TCZ-4
Fuller Brush 420 1A10BC
Master Protection 2A40BC
XL 2.75 RZ
Montgomery Ward 10BC
XL 2.75 RZ-3
Montgomery Ward 1A-10BC
XL 2-3/4 RZ
Montgomery Ward 8627 1A10BC
Montgomery Ward 8637 10BC
XL 4 TXZ
XL 5 PK
XL 5 TCZ
Quell RPS-1 10BC
XL 5 TCZ-1
Quell TPS-1 1A10BC
Quell ZRPS 5BC
XL 6 RZ
Plastic-handle models with date codes between January 2, 2012 and August 15, 2017
AUTO FX5 II-1
Push-button Pindicator fire extinguishers: The recall involves eight models of Kidde Pindicator fire extinguishers manufactured between August 11, 1995 and September 22, 2017. The no-gauge push-button extinguishers were sold in red and white, and with a red or black nozzle. These models were sold primarily for kitchen and personal watercraft applications.
Where is my model number?
Pindicator Fire Extinguishers
Push Button Pindicator Models manufactured between August 11, 1995 and September 22, 2017
FF 210D-1What should you do?
- Consumers should immediately contact Kidde to request a free replacement fire extinguisher and for instructions on returning the recalled unit, as it may not work properly in a fire emergency.
- Note: This recall includes fire extinguisher models that were previously recalled in March 2009 and February 2015. Kidde branded fire extinguishers included in these previously announced recalls should also be replaced. All affected model numbers are listed in the charts above.
- Recall information for fire extinguishers used in RVs and motor vehicles can be found on NHTSA’s website.
- Incidents/Injuries: The firm is aware of a 2014 death involving a car fire following a crash. Emergency responders could not get the recalled Kidde fire extinguishers to work. There have been approximately 391 reports of failed or limited activation or nozzle detachment, including the fatality, approximately 16 injuries, including smoke inhalation and minor burns, and approximately 91 reports of property damage.
- Sold At: Department, home and hardware stores nationwide, and online for between $12 and $50 and for about $200 for model XL 5MR. These fire extinguishers were also sold with commercial trucks, recreational vehicles, personal watercraft and boats.
Importer(s): Walter Kidde Portable Equipment Company Inc., of Mebane, N.C.
Manufactured In: United States and Mexico
Units: About 37.8 million (in addition, 2.7 million in Canada)
Link to Kidde's Recall Website: https://inmarmarketaction.com/kidde/Kidde284US/
What is the health threat from wildfires and smoke?
Smoke from wildfires is a mixture of gases and fine particles from burning trees and other plant materials. Many more chemicals can be released when wildfires reach man-made items or structures. Smoke can irritate both your eyes and respiratory system and worsen chronic heart and lung diseases.
If a facemask, surgical mask or dust mask will not protect me from smoke, what should I wear?
Air purifying respirators (APR) are certified by NIOSH and classified as either an N, R, or P product with an efficiency of 95, 99 or 100% against these very fine particles. Air purifying respirators such as an N95 respirator or a P100 filter on a reusable facepiece will remove the fine particulate found in wildland fire smoke. However, they will not filter gases such as carbon monoxide. They also do not supply oxygen and will not protect against super-heated gases, a concern for workers who are fighting fires. It is important to note that for tight-fitting respirators to be effective, the user must be clean-shaven in the area where the respirator contacts the face.
Examples of APR’s that may help reduce exposures to smoke include: 8210, 8210V, 8511, 8214, 9210+, 9211+ These types of respirators will also remove particulate: 6100, 6200, 6300, 6501, 6502, 6503, 7501, 7502, 7503 facepieces with 2091, 2097, 2291 or 2297 filters.
How long will a disposable respirator last?
It is difficult to predict how long the respirator will last because the airborne concentration of particulate is unknown. However, when it becomes difficult to breathe through it, the respirator should be changed. If a disposable respirator is physically damaged (cut, strap broken, burn hole), it must be replaced immediately.
Quick tips regarding respiratory protection based on the OSHA silica regulation revision.
OSHA has issued a final rule (March 2016, OSHA Respirable Crystalline Silica in Construction Regulation – 29 CFR 1926.1153) for America’s workers, limiting their exposure to respirable crystalline silica, a substance OSHA has stated can increase the risk of developing silicosis, lung cancer and kidney disease. 3M has the expertise, resources and PPE to help you as you work to meet the new exposure limit and help protect your crew.
5 things you need to do according to the new regulation
- Written Exposure Control Plan
- Competent Person
- Medical Surveillance
- Worker Training
Respiratory protection based on the OSHA Silica regulation revision
This is only a brief overview. Consult the full OSHA regulation 29 CFR 1926.1153 before starting any silica work.
Honeywell - North Safety Butyl Glovebox Gloves
â¢ Butyl provides the highest permeation resistance to vapors and gases, as well as
exceptional resistance to a broad range of toxic chemicals, making it the only suitable
glove choice for many critical applications
â¢ Highly resistant to ketones (MEK, MIBK, acetone) and esters (tricresyl phosphate,
amyl acetate, ethyl acetate)
â¢ Butyl has a soft and flexible feel, even at low temperatures, which reduces hand fatigue
and enhances worker comfort
â¢ Solvent based, multi-dip manufacturing process provides multiple layers of polymer
(like a glove-within-a-glove) which results in a glove of superior quality
â¢ Complies with USDA and FDA regulations, 21 CFR, for use in food processing
32 in long/ 15 mil gauge
Hand-Specific 5B1532 6B1532 7B1532 8B1532
Ambidextrous 5B1532A 6B1532A 7B1532A 8B1532A 10B1532A
32 in long/ 30 mil gauge
Hand-Specific 5B3032 6B3032 7B3032 8B3032
Ambidextrous 5B3032A 6B3032A 7B3032A 8B3032A 10B3032A